GSA’s recent announcement that it will be consolidating at least 9 of the top grossing GSA Schedules is sending ripples through the contracting community.
Download a free copy of our webinar presentation, Changes to the Professional Services GSA Schedules, today to learn about how these changes will impact your government contracting business.
If you currently have, or are considering applying for one of the GSA Schedule Contracts listed below, consider this presentation a must-read:
- 520 – Financial and Business Solutions (FABS)
- 541 – Advertising and Integrated Marketing Services (AIMS)
- 70 – IT Services (SIN C132-51, Professional Information Technology)
- 738II – Language Services
- 738X – Human Resources & Equal Opportunity Services (SIN C595-21, Human Resource Services)
- 871 – Professional Engineering Services (PES)
- 874 – Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS)
- 874-V – Logistics Worldwide (Logworld)
- 899 – Environmental Services
- 00CORP – Consolidated Services