New regulations are coming that will obligate GSA Schedule holders to satisfy federal cybersecurity requirements to protect Controlled Unclassified Information.
Understanding that the new regulations will affect your business is only the first step. You will need to know when you host or use any of the many forms of Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) and you will have to assess whether your information systems (or those you depend upon) measure up to new NIST cyber safeguards. We will help you understand these requirements and prepare for future reporting requirements when a cyber attack hits your business. This webinar will help prepare your business for new demands and keep you compliant.
Download this free webinar to learn:
- New federal cybersecurity initiatives
- How will these initiatives affect eligibility for GSA contracts?
- What exposure do Schedule contractors face?
- False certification risks
- Is there a "cyber poverty line" and how can you stay above it?
- Challenges for smaller businesses
- What resources and affordable compliance strategies are available?
- What are affordable compliance strategies?
- How you can manage and mitigate risks and liability
To view the recording, simply fill out the form on this page.