Properly invoicing the federal government for goods and services requires knowing exactly what information is required, where to transmit the data, and when to submit an invoice. Join us at this Lunch & Learn for an overview of the Federal Acquisition Regulations relating to best practices for GSA invoicing compliance and payment of government contracts.
- Learn the contracting differences between government and commercial customers
- Review FAR Part 32 – Contract Financing
- Understand Subpart 9 – Prompt Payment
- Spotlight information required on all invoices submitted to the government
- Discuss multiple invoice transmission portals/methods
This webinar has been previously recorded and is available for on-demand viewing. Simply fill out the form on this page to gain access to the recording.
Winvale is a government contracts consultancy and leading advisor on the GSA Schedule program. Headquartered in the Washington D.C. area since 2003, Winvale provides expertise to companies seeking to conduct business with federal, state and local governments. Winvale also offers channel distribution services designed to help companies reach government buyers quickly by allowing them to place their products and services on its existing contract vehicles. Winvale’s client portfolio includes many small emerging firms as well as Fortune 500 and international companies.