Maintaining your GSA Schedule contract is crucial to becoming a successful contractor. Since you can have your contract for up to 20 years, it becomes a living document that needs to grow and change with your business. We know it can be a lot to balance between finding contracting opportunities and making sure you are properly managing your contract.
In this comprehensive webinar, we'll cover everything you need to know about GSA Schedule maintenance. We'll discuss:
- Sales Reporting and IFF Payment
- Subcontracting Reporting
- Pricing Reductions tracking and the Commercial Sales Practices (CSP)/ Most Favored Customer (MFC)
- Trade Agreements Act (TAA) Compliance
- GSA Eligible Entities – Letter of Authorization (LOA)
- Mass Modifications / Solicitation Refreshes
- Contractor Assessment Visits (CAV)’s and End of Term (EOT) Assessments
- Pricing Updates
- Addition Modifications
- Delete Modifications
- Administrative Modifications
- Marketing Your Contract
- GSA Advantage / eLibrary Pricelist
- GSA eBuy
- Paid tools / SAM Search for Opportunities
This webinar has been previously recorded and is available for on-demand viewing. Simply fill out the form on this page to gain access to the recording.
Winvale is a government contracts consultancy and leading advisor on the GSA Schedule program. Headquartered in the Washington D.C. area since 2003, Winvale provides expertise to companies seeking to conduct business with federal, state and local governments. Winvale also offers channel distribution services designed to help companies reach government buyers quickly by allowing them to place their products and services on its existing contract vehicles. Winvale’s client portfolio includes many small emerging firms as well as Fortune 500 and international companies.