Cyber Threats & Privacy Concerns in the Public Sector
1 Min Read
Did you miss our presentation earlier this week?
You can now download a free copy of our presentation.
The recent data breach on the federal government has illustrated just how vulnerable we all are, and that public sector organizations have a fundamental need for protection.
When you consider the effects of damaged reputations, diminished public confidence, risks to national security, and class-action lawsuits on your organization, the risks are significant. Download our webinar Cyber Threats & Privacy Concerns in the Public Sector to learn how to understand key risks, take proactive steps to protect your organization, and identify your weakest links:
Topic covered include:
- Overview of cyber breach and privacy
- Concerns for public sector organizations
- Concerns for federal contractors
- Types of breaches and hackers
- The risks, including National security and loss of public trust
- Legal: Privacy Act, federal and state disclosure requirements
- Cyber Incident Preparedness Checklist, including steps to take before a cyber attack occurs, responding to a cyber attack, as well as what not to do following a cyber attack
- Identity protection and response management
About Kevin Lancaster
Kevin Lancaster leads Winvale’s corporate growth strategies in both the commercial and government markets. He develops and drives solutions to meet Winvale’s business goals while enabling an operating model to help staff identify and respond to emerging trends that affect both Winvale and the clients it serves. He is integrally involved in all aspects of managing the firm’s operations and workforce, leading efforts to improve productivity, profitability, and customer satisfaction.